Bailiffgate Museum, a volunteer run museum for the locals of Alnwick. Their goal is to preserve and celebrate Alnwick’s history for many years to come. Whether it be showing the history to many tourists or used as education for students.
There are many exhibits and events at Bailiffgate Museum for visitors to do. For more info on said exhibitions or events click here.
You can fund similar listings on Eric Knows by clicking here.
Accessibility at Bailiffgate Museum
- All floors can be accessed via lift.
- Main entrance isn’t accessible for wheelchairs to due steps.
- There is disabled toilets within the museum.
- Guide dogs are welcome.
- Large print information sheets can be received at reception.
- A support bag is available.