One to one Learn to Ride & Bikeability lessons for all ages & abilities.
I can help
- If your child is anxious & scared of falling off.
- If your child has special educational needs or disabilities.
- If you have not been able to find the time & suitable place to teach your child.
- Teaching your child to ride yourself is stressful for you and the child.
- You do not know the correct techniques to use.
- You are worried your child is too old to learn, especially when it comes to Bikeability.
- You are unable to teach your child as you have a bad back.
I am a fully qualified National Standards Cycle instructor and I have years of experience teaching children and adults to ride bikes. I have developed my own step by step technique to build confidence and control on the bike. Trainees will learn how to set off, balance, turn & stop all by themselves.
If your child has Bikeability coming up I can teach them the skills to get through Level 1. How to control speed & avoid obstacles, ride one handed, maintain control while looking behind & emergency stops.
I am an expert in teaching children & adults to ride bikes.
I have been riding bikes all my life since I was 4. I do all kinds of riding and have had experience in lots of different bike related jobs. In 2018 alone I taught 1377 children & adults to ride bikes on weekend Learn to ride sessions in Bury and as part of the Bikeability Plus scheme in schools for Reception & Year 1.
I care about teaching people to ride and beyond. This first lesson is just the start if you have Bikeability coming up and want to work on some skills, or other members of friends or family that need to Learn to ride I can help.
I will appreciate your loyalty and value you supporting my small business. In the future I hope to have competitions and events to invite everyone to, to celebrate how super cycling is!
I really believe that everyone can and should ride bikes and can give you personalised advice.