Brymor Ice Cream Parlour is a home for real Yorkshire ice cream. The staff getting their produce from the many cows that graze the nearby Dales that surround them.
For accessibility these are things you should know:
- There is disabled toilets.
- The location us wheelchair accessible, as well as being level access
- There is disabled parking for use.
in addition, there are many 0ther things you can do while at Brymor Ice Cream Parlour, such as:
- Maize Maze
- Seasonal activities
- Indoor play barn with bouncy castle and sand pit
- Outdoor playground
- and of course…world class ice cream and sorbets
More info can be found here.
For other food related listings check here.