What is Chrissy Webster Mosaic and craft?
Chrissy Webster Mosaic and Craft is a program that does multiple different craft classes that is located in Leyland, Lancashire Furthermore Chrissy Webster is a community artist, maker and teacher of fused glass, copper foiling, glass mosaics, batik, felting, perfumery and other crafts.
What are the different types of classes?
Here is a list of classes they offer at the time of writing this.
- Fused Class Chimes Class And Pendant
- Fused Glass Heart Shapes Etc
- Fused Glass Relief Plaques and Pendants
- Fused Glass Tiles, Tealights Or Coaster Pair
- Garden Slate Mosaic Class
- Mosaic Bling Shapes Etc
- Mosaic Garden Plaque Workshop
- Mosaic Stepping Stone Workshop
- Needle Felted Wool Landscapes
- Soy Wax Batik Class
- Stained Glass Mosaic Garden Sun Catcher (frame optional)
- Wire Wrapped Jewellery Taster Class
Make sure to check their website using [link] to see if any new classes are going or if the ones mentioned are still going.
What is the accessibility?
The accessibility changes from class to class. You find this information when you click on a course and at the bottom it says “Suitable for” and gives a list of people who its suitable for. This list is a recommended list does not mean you can’t go if you are not on the list.
However if you may want to see if the classes are suitable for hearing impaired, vision impaired and limited mobility as their are classes that are suitable such as Mosaic Garden Plaque Workshop however there will be other classes that you may struggle with and they may not have time to assist you throughout as they may have a full class to help.
For more information check out their website using [link]
For more Class and Courses listings on the Eric Knows website you can use the [link]