A charity in the north east which specialises in helping children with cerebral palsy and other physical issues and disabilities. Check out the website for a breakdown of the ways in which they can hep and provide support, the following list provides a very brief summary, get in touch and see the website for more information.
- Conductive education (rehabilitative approach focusing on development of motor skills, speech, independence, mobility and stamina, for those with neurological disorders such as cerebral palsy, stroke, acquired brain injury, parkinsons disease, multiple sclerosis (MS) and stroke).
- Occupational Therapy (OT)
- Speech and language therapy (SALT)
- Massage and movement therapy
- Special educational needs (SEN) service