The Laing Art Gallery in Newcastle upon Tyne, offers permanent exhibitions, film screenings, craft sessions, tours and walks, seasonal events, events for children, adults, people with special educational needs. Check out the website for specific details and what’s on and when!
- Laing Art Gallery has disabled car parking.
- There is various bus stops near the building.
- The entrance is level access and the doors into the building are automatic.
- Inside there is a lift going from the ground floor to the first.
- Large print and braille plans of the gallery can be acquired at the information desk
- Assistance dogs are allowed.
- Accessible toilets are found on the ground and first floor.
- Staff are trained in disability awareness.
For more accessibility information check here.
Here are some other art museum listings that can be found around England.