Lakeland Maze Farm Park is a seasonal working farm that has been open to the public since 2004. They care for a variety of animals from cows and sheep to guinea pigs and alpacas! Their top attraction is the maize maze that they grow every year. As well as exploring the maze, families can visit the many animals and children can run around their soft play and outdoor playground area. There is also a caravan and motorhome area if you are planning on staying in the Lake District for awhile.
Things to do:
- Petting areas with a range of animals for you to meet!
- Maize Maze: With a new design and quizzes every year, the mazes are an excellent repeat activity. There is a small maize maze to get you started (takes less than half an hour) and then if you are feeling brave you can tackle the main maze that takes between 1-2.5 hours to complete.
- Two permanent all-weather mazes: wooden panel maze and indoor Bunny Burrow tube maze.
- Outdoor play area that includes trampolines, go-karting, and tractor and trailer rides!
- Indoor soft play, sandpit, bouncy castle and more!
- There is a café serving hot and cold food and drinks. As well as this there is a gift shop.
For more information about what activities you can explore, see here.
For opening times, click here.
There is disabled parking outside reception.
The main site is fully wheelchair accessible although please be aware that in poor weather conditions the maize mazes can be difficult to traverse.
Assistance dogs are welcome.
For more information, click here.
To explore another family attraction in the Lake District, click here.