We believe that gender matters.
We’re working towards a Lancashire where all women and girls are valued and treated as equals, and are empowered to be able to transform their lives.
We are CREATIVE
We DON’T JUDGE
We can help:
• Improve mental health and wellbeing
• Get advice on managing money, benefits and debt
• Improve skills, knowledge and gain employment
• Meet others and build friendships
• Live safer, happier and more positive lives
What we do:
Our centres provide a safe and non-judgemental female only space. Whatever your needs, you can drop-in or telephone during our opening times to speak to a member of our team to find out how can help you. You can contact us on 0300 330 1354, TalkToUs@lancashirewomen.org or head over to our website www.lancashirewomen.org
We can support with: * Mental Health & Wellbeing * Employement & Skills Support * Money, Debt & Benefit Advice * Justice & Safety