What is Spy Mission Treasure Trail?
Spy mission treasure trail is a spy themed treasure trail. You follow the route where you solve clues set along the trail. All clues are set in existing buildings, permanent features and monuments so don’t worry of clues can be said to be set in stone.
Reasons for doing the trail?
- Explore Newcastle Quayside from a different perspective
- It all can be done with your own pace.
- Its for all ages so its a day out for all explore with family or with friends.
- If you ensure all correctly you have a chance to win £100 monthly prize
- It can be accessed on your phone so its fast and easy to start
- Clue mobile phone text service for clues to answers if you get stuck
Information you may need
This Trail is circular and approximately 1 mile long so make sure everyone is ok with the distance. The trail takes about 2 hours to complete so make sure you have at least 2 hours of time to complete. It may take longer then 2 hours all depends how slow you take it as there is no time limit to enjoy the tasks. It costs £9.99 and you can chose for a download or printed version. Download option is good for instant access so you dont need to wait. Printed version is a booklet and will be delivered first class strait to your door.
For more information and to book your Spy Trail experience you can click [link]
For more Challenging listings on the Eric Knows website you can click on the [link]