What can you do at Preston Park?
Preston Park Museum and Grounds offers a plethora of activities for the young and the young at heart!
- Adventure play area
- Woodland walks
- Café and ice cream vans
- Public toilets
Inside the museum you will find:
- Butterfly garden
- Tea room
- Victorian Street
- Walled kitchen garden and orchard
- You will find many accessible paths throughout the park> However, some are bit rough for most.
- You can access the museum via wheelchair and is also pushchair friendly.
- You can access wheelchairs and walkers to help assist you around the area.
- On their website you can find a visual story for visitors that let’s you explore the location prior to your visit.
- You can attend a relax opening from 10-11am on every second Sunday of the month.
- You can get a hearing induction loop at the front desk of the museum.
- All assistance dogs are welcome in both the Preston Park grounds and museum.
- You can use a lift next to the gift shop to access the galleries of the museum.
- You can find accessible toilets on the ground and first floor of the museum, as well as, toilets being next to the café.