Nestled in a scenic valley lies Roche Abbey. This Cistercian monastery in South Yorkshire is a great place for a family day out.
What to do at Roche Abbey
- Head to the stream and enjoy a relaxing picnic.
- Visit the remains of the gatehouse.
- View the amazing transept walls that have survived through the years.
- Accessible toilets are in the building.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Ground floor is wheelchair accessible, however, they can’t be loaned out.
- Disabled parking is available.
- There isn’t any lifts on site.
- Braille guides are available.
- Portable induction loops are available.
Please click here for further information.
Click here to see similar listings.