British Royal Legion is known for soldiers who have been discharged and are in need of support. Furthermore, it was founded in 1921 by Tom Lister who is the founder of Royal British Legion (RBL).
In addition, the RBL is responsible for bringing together other organisations in ex-service communities such as Comrades of The Great War
To read about other accessible charities on Eric Knows click here.
Ways you can support
- You can volunteer with them
- Donate to RBL
- Buy an RBL product
- Participate in raffles and lotteries
How the Royal British Legion support soldiers
- There are various care homes around the country.
- They support with independent living.
- They own recovery centers.
- They have a facility and employments support.
You can find other ways to support RBL as well as other support given by RBL by clicking here.
For more events click here.
Image taken by Dean White