What is the National Science and Media Museum?
The National Science and Media Museum is home to more than 3 million historically significant items. Based in Bradford, West Yorkshire, this museum offers a range of things to do, explore, watch and take part in.
Explore history, innovation, engineering and media in this unique museum. Lots of online resources, explore the museum at home, take part in activities at home, check out the blog and take part in online events.
Here is some other listings for location in the north of England.
What can you do?
- Visit a variety of galleries such as the Games Lounge or Wonderlab.
- Festivals and special events to take part in. for knowing what festivals are on check here.
- Various cinemas in the building for watching films
- On their website there is a document that can be downloaded giving details on accessibility and facilities. This can be found here.
- Disability toilets are accessible throughout the building
- Assistance dogs of all kinds are welcome in the building.
- There are two lifts in the building which are quite accessible to whoever uses it.