Background of Stack
furthermore This is a brand new venue that is based in Newgate Street in Bishop Auckland it is also additionally owned by The Daniel group and The Stack Leisure group, previously It was also used to be called The former fawcett’s Butchers Shop , WHSmith’s, and The Mothercare Shop, It became the stack that is opening in 2024.they also have venue all over The North east and Yorkshire and Cumbria area also that The first ever stack opened in Newcastle in August 2018.
Things to do at Stack Bishop Auckland
- that they have also got independent street market traders and drinks and food outlets.
- also have Live entertainment and events.
- Got a giant Big screen Television
- community wellbeing and socialising
- they also have vacancies for traders for more information then click here
- crowd karaoke furthermore can include premium bookings minimum pay to enter is up to £16.00 pound per person for more information then click here
- also include christmas events
furthermore unfortunately also there is no disabled car park spaces but the nearest one is outside of the market place next to the stanley Jefferson pub as well as that in addition that you can get the x21 number 56 and number 6 bus from the market place
for other Listings on pub on eric knows Then click here for the link