At Stewart Park you will find approximately 120 acres, mature woodland and an arboretum, and open parkland on the northern side.
• There are two sets of lakes which provide a habitat for water fowl.
• Pets corner including highland cattle, fallow deer, llamas and goats
• Childrens play area
• Trim trail
• Outdoor table tennis
• Mini golf
• Orienteering and tree trails
• Captain Cook birthplace Museum stands in the grounds
• Large events are hosted here such as the Cleveland show (weather permitting!)