the Black pool tower Dungeons has cast of 1000 knowledge of experience special effects.
for frightful experience to see other listing like the one click here
gift shop you get trail for witchcraft ride the labyrinth
witches revenge court room lift Jester the Red Lion
Plague Doctor Dark Chapel The Torturer the Pendle Witch’s sweets
- o categorise crimes according to the nature of criminal activity involved
- To describe different types of criminal activity and crimes from c. 1500 to 1900
- To place crimes and criminals in chronological order from c. 1500 to 1900
Lesson 2: Punishment Methods in Early Modern Britain
- To identify and describe different methods of punishment in Early Modern Britain.
- To rank punishment methods in order of severity and explain reasoning.
- To match different punishments to crimes in Early Modern Britain.
Lesson 3: Bringing Criminals’ Stories to Life…
- To recap the different criminals, crimes and punishments encountered in the Dungeons.
- To place crimes and punishments on a chronological timeline, noting down any changes to crime and punishment over time.
- To complete a Historical Case Study for one criminal or criminal event.
atmosphere very spooked to see other listing click here
accessibility wheel chair accessibility full a access inside
ear defend off site parking