Background of The Fox Club Pub
This is a pub that is based in Spennymoor it is owned by Marston’s Brewery Furthermore That they also own pubs including The March Hare in Bishop Auckland
Why Should You Visit The Fox Club?
It is a place to spend time with friends and family.
Things to do at The Fox Club
Food and Drink Including
They also have Vegetarian and Vegan Option for more information then click here
You can order food online for more information then click here
Food they serve includes:
- Pub Classics
- Sunday Carvery
- Lunch Deal
Other reasons to visit include:
- You can also try the new menu and you can order online by clicking here
- There are also offers on food and drink, you can also book online by clicking here.
- You can buy gift cards, for more information click here.
- You can order food to the table, for more information click here.
- They have events including Mothers Day weekend, you can book parties online. For more information click here.
Accessibility at The Fox Club
- There is a beer garden where you can also sit down with friends and family having a drink and something to eat in the summer time.
- There is a disabled toilet and disabled ramp and wheelchair access. There are also disabled car parking spaces outside of The Fox Club
- The restaurant has a kids play area where kids can play while the the family can chill out.
- You can also pay for food and drink on card and cash at the bar.
- There are automatic doors to and from the main entrance, so it is easy to get a wheelchair in/out.
for other listings on pubs on Eric Knows, click here.
Image is Taken by Martyn Walton