What is Danby Lodge National Park Centre?
Danby Lodge National Park Centre is a historic location that was formerly as “The Moors National Park Centre” and is a visitor hub for the whole of the north Yorkshire moors. Another thing is they claim to see everything great about North York Moors from their doorstep.
What is there to do?
There are many activity’s inside the centre and outside. Some of the activity’s that are inside include:
- Explore new exhibition space
- Visit the gallery
- Climb Walls
- Splash out in the shop
- Join in one of our many events
- Check out popular creative workshop.
Furthermore some of the activity’s outside the centre include:
- Play in the outdoor adventure play area
- Visit woodland kitchen (perfect for under 5’s)
- Brush up or learn navigation skills
- Explore crow wood
- Admire the sculptures
- Have a peaceful picnic
- Try one of the five routes in the booklet they offer.
Another thing you can do is pop in the independently run Park Life Café that opens at 10am every day and shuts at 4pm every day.
For more information on the National Park centre you can check out their website using [link]
For more Park listings on the Eric Knows website you can use the [link]