The Tim Lamb Centre offers facilities for children/young people and their families who have varying and sometimes complex physical and cognitive needs. The centre welcomes children/young people, whatever their needs are and wherever they are in their diagnostic journey. You can find
- soft play with adjoining cafe
- toddler play room
- sensory room with variety of equipment and resources
- large enclosed outdoor playground (with high fencing) which also houses a variety of sensory and inclusive play equipment
- teenage games rooms with computer suite
- toilet with plinth and changing facility including a ceiling track hoist
Opening times vary so please do check the website for specific details. Covid-19 May also affect opening business hours.