Unity Wellbeing is a peaceful retreat, a place to relax, recover and have the stresses and strains of daily life lifted. Unity Wellbeing have been offering holistic therapies in Darlington for 3 years and recently moved to beautiful new premises on North Road.
Ruth is a passionate and experienced therapist who takes time to conduct a thorough consultation and construct a bespoke treatment or package of treatments for each individual. Ruth has worked in both education and healthcare (Stroke Rehabilitation for the NHS), so she is able to deliver high quality meditation instruction, which is effective, practical and informative. She is also able to offer treatments to those who typically may not consider themselves suitable, those with mobility problems for example.
At present, Unity Wellbeing offers the following treatments:
- Swedish full body massage (90mins)
- Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage (45mins)
- Deep tissue massage (90, 60 and 30mins)
- Pregnancy massage (60 and 30mins)
- Runner’s Rescue (leg massage tailored to runners) (30mins)
- Botanicals organic facials (all products used are vegan and cruelty free) (25 and 55mins)
- 1:1 Guided meditation (30 and 60mins)
- Meditation and massage (60mins)
- Guided meditation workshops (Group – 90mins)