Walby Farm Park covers 30 acres of a 450 acre working farm. Since 2008, the Walby Farm Park. Stretching across rural Cumbria just outside of Carlisle, Walby Farm rests on the line of Hadrian’s Wall – a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Farm Park is ideal for families who love the outdoors! If you fancy going outside, they have a range of activities including pedal go-karts and animal paddocks. As well as that, Walby Farm also boasts the largest indoor play area in Cumbria that includes a 24 foot Demon Drop slide and a dedicated under-5s play area and ball pit. The farm makes for a fun, packed day out that is ideal for children of all ages!
Things to do:
- Extensive indoor play area, including slides and ball pits.
- Outdoor pedal-go karting, crazy golf, trampolines, and the Baa-rmy Barrel Train.
- See how the farm works from the inside with a tractor ride around the pastures.
- Meet a range of animals including alpacas, goats, rabbits and guinea pigs!
- Get up close and personal in their daily interactive sessions which includes Pony Grooming and the Fab Ferret Show.
- The Cowshed Café offers a range of homemade meals and snacks that can be eaten indoors or outdoors in warmer weather.
For more information please click here, alternatively you can book passes straight away here.
The Cowshed Café is wheelchair and pushchair accessible. It also has baby food and microwave warming facilities.
Walby Farm Park is rural but generally accessible with everything on a low level. However, as much of the farm is outdoors, in wet weather mud can make the grounds difficult to traverse.
Assistance dogs are allowed on the property. Similarly, portable Hearing Loops are available from reception upon arrival.
Want to visit another heritage site in Cumbria? Carlisle Castle is a great next stop!